The Big City Wide 50/50 Draw
Tickets are on sale starting November 12th, 2019
Draw Date is December 13th @6:00pm at the New Sudbury Centre
Tickets are available at the Customer Service Desk at New Sudbury Centre and at Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Sudbury located at 224 Pine Street or by calling 705-673-6161
Rules of Play for BIG City Wide 50/50 Draw to be drawn @ New Sudbury Centre on December 13, 2019
1. The lottery will take place from 9:30am from November 12 – 5:30pm on December 13, 2019.
2. All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older and reside in Ontario.
The following individuals are not eligible to purchase tickets:
(a) employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of: (i) KiSS 105.3 (CJMX) & 92.7 ROCK (CJRQ) (collectively “Rogers”) and Morguard Investments Limited (o/a New Sudbury Centre, or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliates; (ii) any prize suppliers; (iii) any and all other companies associated with the raffle;
(b) a household member of any of the individuals listed in (a), above, whether or not related;
(c) members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling) of the individuals listed in (a), above;
(d) employees and Board of Directors members of Big Brothers Big Sisters Sudbury and immediate family living in the same household.
3. Volunteer sellers can win but cannot purchase a ticket on the same shift they are volunteering.
4. Tickets are $5.00 each
5. Tickets will be sold in person during regular mall hours at the New Sudbury Centre and by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Sudbury volunteers.
6. The winning ticket number will be randomly selected at 6:00pm EST at the New Sudbury Centre.
7. The winning number will be announced over the public announce system at the New Sudbury Centre at the time of the draw.
8. If the winning patron is at the event where the number has been drawn, they may then come to main stage
9. If the winner is not in attendance for the draw, or does not wish to claim their prize immediately, they may claim their prize by contacting Big Brothers Big Sisters of Sudbury at (705) 673-6161or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The prize may then be claimed at 224 Pine Street, Sudbury, ON P3C 1X5 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will need to produce 2 pieces of photo ID and then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. The prize payment will be made by cheque.
11. The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for. (i.e. June 12, 2020)
12. The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
13. Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that game. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
14. In the event that the winner does not come forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed, the prize will be donated to a charity other than Big Brothers Big Sisters of Sudbury, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
15. The above set of Rules of Play will be posted at each event.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)